Welcome to your new online timesheet application! This Guide will help you get started.
**Feel free to click on “Guide” to download these instructions in Word Format and see the snapshots**
Logging into the Application
In order to log in and start entering timesheets, refer to the email you received containing your username, password, and hyperlink. If you did not receive an email, please reach out to your local office directly to reset your password or do the forgot password link as your user name is typically your email address.
- Navigate to the site by clicking on the link in the email to launch the login page. If you’d like to find the page directly go to https://hireup.bbo.bullhornstaffing.com or www.hireupss.com, click on the Employee Menu, On-Line Timecard option
- In the Username field, enter your username.
- In the Password field, enter your password.
- If desired, select the Remember me on this computer check box do you don’t have to type your password in each time you want to log in.
- Click Log in.
|NOTE:||If you forget your password, you can reset it at any time by clicking the Forgot Password link.|
- Select the appropriate time period to enter time for by clicking one of the days within the work week on the calendar to the left.
- Select the type of timesheet to enter and click Create Blank Timesheet or if your hours were the same, click Copy Previous Timesheet.
- If you didn’t work last week but are still on assignment, please click No Hours.
- If you worked last week, select the first date to enter time for.
- In the time entry boxes, enter the times in which you both started your work day and what time you ended your work day.
- Remember that we pay by the minute; however, if your manager has not authorized you to work time outside your normal shift, you cannot list hours outside of your scheduled time.
- Any overtime must be pre-approved by your manager prior to entering it on your timecard.
- Overtime – If you list any overtime on your timecard, please click “Add Note” to list the reason for the overtime and who authorized it.
- Enter your lunch either with hours or minutes. If you took a 1 hour lunch, list 1 hour in the “Lunch (hours)” column. If you took a 45 minute lunch, do not list anything in the “Lunch (hours)” column and list 45 minutes in the “Lunch (min)” column instead:
Hire Up Offers PSL time for eligible employees at no cost to your employer
- Paid Sick Leave – 90 days after your hire date with Hire Up Staffing Services, you are eligible to utilize PSL time that you have accrued prior to this date earned at .033 hours per 1 hour worked.
- If you choose to miss a regularly scheduled work day and the reason falls under the guidelines for using PSL, you would list those hours on your timecard the same way as detailed above; however, you would enter a Note on the timecard:
- Detail in the note PSL and the reason for the absent time and “Add Note”:
- Your Manager’s approval is required to verify that you were scheduled to work this time, that the reason was an eligible reason for using this time, and that you notified your Manager along with Hire Up Staffing Services properly prior to missing the time.
i. **The company will not be billed for your use of accrued PSL time.
ii. ***PSL time can only be used if Hire Up was notified and a note was entered in our payroll system on the day of the missed time to match to the timecard.
- Repeat steps 3-5 until you’ve entered time for the entire week.
- Entering actual time for lunches or regular breaks:
- If your supervisor or the company where you’re working requires that the actual times are listed on your timecard for taking lunches or breaks, please notify the payroll team at Hire Up. There is a different timecard system that needs to be used to accommodate this request.
- Click Submit Timesheet. You will receive an email when your manager approves your timesheet.
- Late Timecards – If you do not received an email that your manager has approved your timecard by 5pm on Monday and you are still working at this job site, please notify your manager right away and request that they approve your timecard by 10am Tuesday morning. If you are no longer working at this jobsite, Hire Up will contact the prior supervisor on your behalf to make this request.
- a. Any timecards left unapproved Tuesday at 10am may not be processed and will cause a delay in you being paid.
Payroll is setup through a secure website https://secure.mypayrollhr.com which is separate from the timekeeping system and on-boarding documents. Once you receive your first check, an auto email will be sent to you from My Pay Space at MyPayrollHR. This email will allow you to be able to register on a secure site to see your pay history, get copies of paystubs and access your W2 at the end of the start (starting for year 2017).
Each check will have an electronic link to My Pay Space where you have to enter your user name and password to access your weekly paystub.
If you do not receive this email after your first timecard, please call the corporate office at 559-579-1331 to have your MyPayrollHR account reset and a new email sent to you.