Execution of export orders and providing export documents for the Export departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities To perform this job successfully, the employee must be able to efficiently and effectively perform each of the following essential functions:
1. Plan, organize, manage, and evaluate the customer service activities, and personnel.
2. Plan and coordinate the international shipment of goods
3. Oversee the completion of paperwork and transactions associated with international distribution in a timely manner.
4. Oversee execution of Booking of Ocean Vessels with Carrier and/or NVOCC to ensure compliance and consistency, to ensure compliance and consistency.
5. Develop, implement and / or manage the organizations customer service policies, procedures, standards, and strategies.
6. Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable Organizational rules, Country export regulations, standards, and industry best practices
7. Ensure all customer service activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overall organization.
8. Coordination with other managers/departments/teams to ensure fluid execution of contracts and compliance with the organizations operations.
9. Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to the customer service function for upper management
10. Develop and measure key performance indicators
11. Any and all responsibilities deemed appropriate for the efficient execution of all export activities. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Bachelor’s degree in
Business or Operations management or equivalent and approximately 3 to 5 years previous operations management experience. Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff. Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Navision programs. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
If you meet the qualifications of this opening, please submit your resume by emailing it to Rebecca@hireupss.com Locally owned and operated, while expanding throughout the Central Valley (including Merced, Madera, Fresno, Visalia and Bakersfield areas), we are dedicated to serving our clients and applicants with the most comprehensive and professional level of service because we strive to serve you the best out of any recruitment service in our area. You may also apply on our website at http://hireupss.com and keep up to date by “liking” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/hireupss. Rate us on Indeed at: http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Hire-Up-Staffing-Services We are confident you will find our service is a step Hire Up from the rest!