Written By: Health Coach Nick Deck
1. Water yourself. Research shows that dieters who drink plenty of H2O lose more weight than those who don’t.
2. Halve at it. Divide your normal portion by two and save the rest for later. You are likely to feel full on less food than you think.
3. Go meatless. In general, vegetarians have lower body weights than their meat-eating peers. Follow their lead—at least until you drop a few pounds.
4. Go vegan. Vegetarianism not helping you lose? Take it to the next level by swearing off eggs and dairy, too. Cheese can be a huge diet killer.
5. Get fresh. Eliminate all packaged foods and eat only fresh ingredients you’ve prepared. No bags, boxes, cans, or cartons allowed.
6. Diet two days a week. If you can’t stick to a program all the time, try slashing your calories to 650 a day just two days a week and eating normally the other days. One study suggests this offers protection from breast cancer as well as assistance with weight loss.
7. Not so sweet. Everyone knows sugar isn’t healthy, but when you start reading labels, you find it in unexpected places, like pasta sauce and frozen entrees. Cutting the sugar out of your diet will mean healthier meals overall.
8. Cut the flour. The short-term elimination of floury foods like white bread and pastries can efficiently kick-start your weight loss plan.
I am offering a free health breakthrough session to all of Hire Up’s clients, so call me and schedule yours today! (858)405-2551